OmniPage Ultimate is the Nuance flagship document conversion and scanning application for business professionals, small businesses and workgroups that process, distribute and store paper or PDF documents.
OmniPage Ultimate is designed to make the most efficient use of devices on your network that can scan documents to a local computer or network server. It's designed to handle high volumes of documents from multiple devices, document archiving to popular ECM systems, and document conversion in Cloud storage. OmniPage Ultimate allows you to turn paper, forms, digital camera images and PDF files into electronic files you can edit, search, share and hear clearly as natural speech on mobile devices.
System requirements for OmniPage Ultimate Imaging Software
- Windows 8 32-bit or 64-bit Editions, Windows 7 32-bit or 64-bit Editions, Windows XP 32-bit Edition with Service Pack 3
- Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012
- A computer with a 1 GHz Intel® Pentium® or higher, or equivalent processor
- 1 GB of memory (RAM), 2 GB recommended
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8 or above
- 2.7 GB total hard drive space for all components: 300 MB for application components plus 100MB during installation, 1.2 GB for Vocalizer Expressive speech modules (120-500MB per language) or 250 MB for RealSpeak Solo (languages can be custom installed), 200 MB for PDF Create, 700 MB for PaperPort, 30 MB NCC
- DVD drive for installation unless utilizing a digital download
- WIA, TWAIN or ISIS scanner driver
- 1024 x 768 pixel color monitor
- 2-megapixel digital camera with auto-focus or higher for digital camera text capture
- Web access needed for online Activation, Registration, Live Update and Nuance Cloud Connectors
NOTE: Performance and speed will be enhanced if your computer's processor, memory, and available disk space exceed minimum requirements. This is especially true when converting very large color PDF files.