PDF Converter Professional 8
With complete PDF functionality from PDF Converter Professional 8, you'll be able to eliminate time-consuming tasks that slow you down and cost you money. Thanks to best in class document conversion you can access valuable information trapped in a digital or scanned document. You can save even more time by converting static PDF forms into fillable PDF forms with FormTyper. You can also make quick edits to your PDF files on the fly without the need for authoring software. Conveniently share your documents by creating 100% industry-standard PDF files from virtually any PC application. And of course, protect your work from unwanted use with 256-bit encryption and password only access.
Throw in cutting-edge features like document assembly, scan to PDF, and the ability to compare content between PDF and Word files and it's clear — PDF Converter Professional 8 delivers Better PDF for Business™.
- Create 100% industry-standard PDF files, from virtually any PC application, that are fully compliant with other PDF viewers. Toolbar shortcuts for Microsoft Office allow you to make a PDF copy of your documents with a single click.
- Instantly and accurately convert PDF files into fully-formatted Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, XPS, and Corel WordPerfect documents — complete with text, columns, tables and graphics.
- Easily edit directly within PDF files. Correct typos, edit and annotate both text and graphics directly within PDF files.
- Fill and save PDF forms with FormTyper. Convert static PDF forms into fillable PDF forms that you can complete, save, and email. With one click, FormTyper locates the fields on your form — even on scanned forms — and adds fillable fields without changing the original!
Combine the superior accuracy of the world's best-selling OCR with business-centric PDF tools and you will be fully-equipped to take on any task that requires creating, converting, editing or sharing PDF documents — you need Better PDF for Business™.
Advanced Edit - NEW
Only PDF Converter Professional offers a new Advanced Edit tab that converts and displays your document as a fully editable document. This allows much faster and more fluid editing without having to move to a word processor.
Connect to your documents in the Cloud - NEW
New connectors allow files to be opened from popular cloud services, such as PaperPort Anywhere®, Box, Google Docs™, Windows Live® SkyDrive®, Office 365, Evernote® and Dropbox.. Modified results can be returned to these sites. It is also possible to print PDF files to the PaperPort desktop application from the Nuance PDF Create printer and from the PDF Create Assistant.
Gaaiho collaboration - NEW
Share, edit and discuss document changes using text or voice chat in real-time with multiple people.
Collect information from forms - NEW
Export data from single forms to additional file types, such as XFDF, XML and TXT. Users can also export data from multiple forms with the same data field sets to XML and CSV files that can be opened by Microsoft Excel or similar spreadsheet programs.
Even smaller PDF files - NEW
Reduce the file size of existing PDF documents easier than ever before with the NEW Reduce File Size feature. Also available is the option to reduce the size of multiple files at once in batch mode.
Speak notes without typing using Dragon Notes - NEW
Create notes quickly and accurately in PDF files by speaking them instead of using the keyboard. It's much faster than typing and easy to do using any standard microphone and the included Dragon Notes tool.
Preview PDF email attachments in Microsoft Outlook - NEW
Get an instant visual preview of PDF email attachments without having to open them.
Additional PDF creation workflow options when working with MS Office - NEW
Ability to print to the PDF printer from a Microsoft Office application so the file opens in PDF Converter Professional without having to save it locally. Further files can be printed with the ability to append more pages to different locations within the document.
Restricted folder access - NEW
Create a more controlled business process by giving access to certain folders by authorized people only using PDF Converter Professional 8.
Fax via email - NEW
Direct PDF files via e-mail to a fax machine using a pre-defined Microsoft Outlook address.
Enhanced stamp creation - IMPROVED
Create signature and custom stamps in addition to the supplied set by right-clicking on a selected area. Stamps can now be applied to all pages of a document in one move.
Replace Adobe Acrobat without compromise
PDF Converter Professional 8 is the smarter value in PDF software. It offers an impressive array of features specifically designed to make you more productive with PDF in every capacity. You get all the PDF tools necessary to annotate, markup, secure and compress PDF plus additional features only available from Nuance for document conversion, search, connectivity and more.
Take advantage of powerful word processing capabilities – in your PDF
Advanced editing functionality converts PDF files into fluid and dynamic PDF documents complete with full word processing capabilities - all at the click of a button. You gain more editing control and can update PDF documents quicker than ever before.
Combine and assemble documents with ease
Combine files and remove or replace pages with drag and drop ease. View and select pages from a source document — such as, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, WordPerfect, JPG, BMP, TIF or XPS — to insert into a target document. Just drag and drop the pages to add them into the PDF file.
Produce more professional-looking documents
Deliver documents that look as good in print as they do on screen—no matter where you send or view them. Combine any type of file and/or folder into striking PDF Portfolios—with attractive cover pages that guide your audience—that can be viewed with any popular PDF reader. You can even add pictures, graphics, movies, audio or 3D drawings to PDF documents to communicate your message with attention-grabbing style.
Speak your notes
Use integrated Dragon Notes to easily speak and see your text created as notes within your PDF without typing - it's fast, accurate, saves time and increases productivity.
To install and run PDF Converter Professional 7, your Windows-compatible PC must meet or exceed the following requirements:
- A computer with an Intel® Pentium® 4, higher or equivalent processor
- Supported operating systems
- Windows 7 32-bit or 64-bit Edition with Service Pack 1
- Windows XP 32-bit Edition with Service Pack 3
- Windows Vista 32-bit or 64-bit Edition with Service Pack 2
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8 or above
- 512 MB of memory (RAM), 1 GB recommended
- 700 MB of free hard disk space application files, additional space required for temporary installer files
- Web access needed for product registration, activation, Dragon Notes and obtaining live updates for the program.
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 installed
- Noise-cancelling headset microphone for Dragon Notes (not included)
NOTE: Performance and speed will be enhanced if your computer's processor, memory and available disk space exceed minimum requirements.