To install and run PaperPort 12, your Windows-compatible PC must meet or exceed the following requirements:
- A computer with an Intel® Pentium® or newer processor.
- Supported operating systems: Windows XP 32-bit Edition with Service Pack 3, Windows Vista 32-bit or 64-bit Editions with Service Pack 1.
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer 6.0 or above.
- 256 MB of memory (RAM), 512 MB recommended.
- 130 MB of free hard disk space for application files plus 20 MB working space during installation.
- VGA monitor with 256 colors, but preferably 16-bit color (called Medium Color in XP) and 800 x 600 pixel resolution.
- Windows-compatible pointing device.
- CD-ROM drive for installation.
- Web access needed for product registration, activation, and obtaining live updates for the program.
NOTE: Performance and speed will be enhanced if your computer’s processor, memory and available disk space exceed minimum requirements.