IGNITE PRODUCTIVITY WITH FAST, ACCURATE DICTATION
Say words and watch them appear on your computer screen — three times faster than typing — with up to 99% recognition accuracy right out of the box. Correcting or revising your dictated text is simple with a new, more powerful correction interface that lets you quickly edit words or phrases.
IGNITE CONVENIENCE USING YOUR FAVORITE MAC APPLICATIONS
Dragon Dictate for Mac 4 goes beyond simple speech-to-text, and gives you control in more applications so that you can simply speak to do more than ever before. Use Dragon Dictate in Mac OS X Lion or Mountain Lion with virtually any Mac application. Create and edit documents in Microsoft Word, TextEdit, Notepad and Pages, work with spreadsheets in Microsoft Excel and Numbers, create presentations in Microsoft PowerPoint and Keynote, manage email in Mail, search the Web or your Mac desktop, post to Facebook or Twitter, and more – all by voice.
IGNITE PROFICIENCY & EASE OF USE RIGHT OUT OF THE BOX
Thanks to the new interactive tutorial’s simulations, you can learn and practice good dictation, correction and editing habits so that you can create text efficiently within just a few minutes. Dragon Dictate’s help menu is within reach with a simple voice command, so assistance is always available when you need it.
IGNITE FREEDOM AND COMFORT AT YOUR MAC
Say goodbye to repetitive stress injuries. Use your Mac in a comfortable, ergonomic way without being tied to your keyboard and mouse. Open applications or folders, select menu items, click or move the mouse, press keys, switch from one application to another or create custom voice commands to execute multiple steps by voice. Use your Apple® iPhone®, iPad® or iPod® touch (4th gen) or your compatible Android device as a wireless microphone over Wi-Fi for optimal convenience.
Accurately transcribe an audio ﬁle of any single speaker’s voice from podcasts or pre-recorded audio ﬁles.
- Create transcription-only profiles to accurately transcribe based on recorded sources instead of requiring a live source
- Only a 90 second audio clip is required to create a profile for the speaker
- Great for college lectures, interviews, business users with recorded notes…and more!
- Transcribe from many different formats, including: .mp3 audio files In addition to .aif .aiff .wav .mp4 .m4a .m4v
Multiple transcription sources allowed within a profile so one user can easily manage different recordings.
- Expanded profile capability to allow multiple transcription sources per profile, making it even easier for one user to transition back and forth from personal dictation to one or more transcription files within the same project
- Not only can you easily transcribe your own voice memos from a smartphone or portable voice recorder into text, but you can seamlessly mix and match transcribing from other recording sources
- You can keep all the customization and vocabulary from your profile without having to switch out to a different profile
Compose and reply to emails in Gmail using full text controls, doing dictation and editing natively without having to transfer any text. In Safari and Firefox, use voice commands to control your Gmail inbox, giving you even more voice capability within popular applications.
- Use your voice to click on any visible link
- Use your voice to open emails
Mix talking and typing with Full Text Control in Apple Pages 4.3.
MORE ACCURATE AND FASTER
Higher performance with drastically reduced latency and faster editing with pure 64-bit application and improved memory management capabilities. Improved accuracy over version 3.x, with optimization for latest speech recognition technology.
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 Ghz or faster processor - Intel Core i3, i5 or i7 recommended
- Free hard disk space: 3GB
- Supported Operating Systems: OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.3) or OS X Mavericks (10.9)
- RAM: 4GB, 8GB+ recommended
- A DVD-ROM drive for installation
- A Nuance-approved noise-canceling headset microphone for Mac (included in purchase).
Note: An Internet connection is required for automatic product activation (a quick anonymous process).